Sunday, October 4, 2009

I have been reviewing some of the blog up dates and find it interesting that some have also gotten into face book as well. Just when we get with one new system every one is moving on to some other form of communication. Well just to put thing in some prospective away back in the dinosaurs ages of civilization we just picked up the phone and the opperater would ask what number we wanted to be connected to. Ah for the lack of voice contact in todays world...... what a pittttty with all the emotions and all its no wonder that we elected to e-mail and blog or face book. Now don't get it all wrong cause I enjoy reading a good story there is something to be said about being able to tell it all in word on paper aaa electronic paper???? well it has the same effect any way. You can absorb it over again if you like and you can as some do critic and edit it and what every you enjoy doing to some one else's work. I enjoy them all but most of all we like to see you here at our home.
So the news here is not long or suffering. We just continue to do what we always do. Mom loves to bake and can food. I am glad however it seem that I have put on some weight this fall season.
I go to work as much as we have and I have been blessed to have work. I realized after our Saturday Priesthood meeting I will most likely have to work all the days of my life. Some days when I come home dirty from work I think how would it be to be in an office? Then I realize it would suck. I have spent most of my life outside. As Pres. Uchtreorf spoke I began to internalize the things He said. In my life has been full with challenges and change. My youth was anything but normal. Having gone to a dozen or so grade schools and some 5 high school only begins to tell the story. So enjoy the ride.

3 Comments:

At October 4, 2009 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Zeb said...

Well I guess I suck then because I work in an office every day and throw a tantrum if I have to get dirty.

 
At October 8, 2009 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I'm with Zeb...I'll take my desk job. Although I do love the out of doors and can't wait to get out of Newark so I can enjoy the out of doors a little more often!

 
At October 14, 2009 at 12:36 PM , Blogger J and C Fish Family said...

I'm torn, I don't quite throw a tantrum when I have to get dirty, but I am not especially loving spending hours at a desk, though with the amount of time, money, and energy I've invested at this point, I better get used to at least some time at a desk.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home