Sunday, August 24, 2008

You all know I love to hunt. I assume you also know I have a thing for weapons. Guns Knives and of course Bow and Arrow. One of the thing I like to be is very accurate in my ability to use these. I must admit it has been many years sense I have through en a knife and I have never used one to do in any thing.  Any way Saturday I shot an Antelope at 507 yards. I know this distance cause I ranged it with my range finder before I made the shot. That is well over a quarter of a mile. I have shot at that distance at a telephone book and been confident in my skill level. I actually need to work on my ability to judge distance. I took a shot at what I felt was a 1000 yard shot and was directly in line but over the mark by a foot. My range finder goes out to 800 to 850 yard. Any one that wants to buy me a better one is welcome too, but mind you will need a nice hunk of change to do it(2800) or more. So will all this non-sense  here is the Photos.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home